19 October 2008

GCE mode =*(

Dear readers <3

I won't be longer posing new post in my blog =( due to GCE examination..'读书人'like me is very rajin one =D (PUKE) Anyway,After my exam,i promise i will update my blog very very soon ok?(: Wil update and post many pictures for u guys..Heee~2more days for GCE!DAmn kiok u knw?But still,i will try my best =) i'll be bak on 18november,so u guys 慢慢等 alrite?=D I surely gonna miss blogging and see others nice nice blog =( I shall end tis post wid some pictures =) Take care readers!Lovesss...



Last day of school ;(

Celebrate inside the library =)

Mr.FAttie!ask u not to talk so much in class lor =P

Anyone remember wat happen?;D

IBAN PO Being silly =D

'T.T' cake ;(

Rawrrr!Dun mess wid me =P

Look at ting wen's face xD

Gonna miss u guys =*(

Princess Happie <3 cute?


Byeeeee (:
Lots of loveeeee <3
p/s:Good luck to everyone in form5art&sci in GCE examination!

No comments: