29 December 2008

My 17th birthday ; disaster happened.

Im finally like 'clear',not tat dizzy anymore.BUT damn,stil got headache.I enjoyed so much for my birthday.Enjoyed to the max.Thanks to everyone who came for my party n especially tingwen&chen ket who help me alot.AND also loupo!SHE help the most.She take care of me when im drunk,help me to pack my things when im dizzy,help me organise the whole party successfully,carry me until we both 'palanting' and we both got so many bruises on our leg =D hahaha..I cant reli remember everything about tat nite when im freaking drunk like an idiot.lols.They said i've been crying for 3hours.damn tat shit =='' i also duno why i cry tat much for.THey say its because of my jaw!wtf?hahaa ;D i remember i still laugh at vivien the innocent bitch when she cry like hell inside the toilet.THEN who knows there's my turn too.hahaha.Tat night,vivien got blacked out,raine got drunk,amanda got so fucked up xD and i got phobia.


I cant believe i've been hugging the toilet bowl for tat long until they told me wat happen..SO DAMN FUNNY.I keep laughing when they told me wat happen to me tat nite.all i knw is cry,laugh,cry,laugh,cy and laugh!LOL.And my freaking jaw still so pain nw.thanks to tat innocent bitch!I have no idea why she wanna do this to me =( wat a big birthday present for me.hahaha.And i've been vomiting for 0987654323456789087654 times!damn tat.so suffer.bitter.pain and dizzy.AND thanks for the raine aka noob who puke on all my birthday pressie.my precious banana and ugly bitch and bastard is full wid ur puke.how nice?LOL.I reli regret.Should'nt called dom and ask for drink agen.if nt,i wont got drunk like siao.We pick dom up around 3am.Then we bak hotel continue play multiply 7.I reli sucks in maths.And i reli dun used to it to say 'thank you'!shit thing,make me keep drink n drink for not saying thank you and nt concentrating.fcuk =D

I sleep around 7.30 in the morning.which is so finally for them.cuz they say im so mafan.lols.haha.i remember raine puke outside the toilet door.hahaha.she step on her puke and falls den sha and amanda step on her puke too.three of them 'palanting' together.freaking funny.Reli pity my loupo,she din get to sleep for the whole nite.hahaha.and thanks to me (A) me n raine occupied the bed.tats why no place for her to sleep.haha.sorry xD i wonder hw vivien can sleep till so suang on the so small chair.THAT kung fu po!u better dun mess wid her when she's drunk.never!Tats why my jaw is swollen now.she even try to kick everyone.LOL.And the room is totally like disaster man.SO freaking dirty n smells so nice!THANKS to raine!i think the ppl who clean the room will faint n kill us.hahaha.there's too much to say..i guess i will end here.and let the pictures do the talk.ALL i can say is i enjoyed so much =D


27dec,sutera biru,room407,puke,wild,jaw,bitches,INNOCENT hello kitty whore,NOOBS,Banana,cant forget xD damn FUN!


Me&Michelle


Loupo's <3

Innocent bitch.biie.raine =)


noob.

when she's high n tipsy.LOL

Control vivien =D


Kung fu po got blacked out ;D





This is wat she do when she's drunk xD




inside elavator.

HAHAHAAH!


Dom watching tv alone in the morning.haha

There's more picture in facebook.and some in others camera.when i got them,i will post it to facebook soon ok?=D

Lorin had so much fun!

No comments: