16 September 2008

English Oral

Today i had my English oral..it's much more easier than Malay oral..I totally screw up for my Malay oral =( The examiners were really friendly which make me not nervous at all..But ofcoz at first got abit nervous lar =P hehe..My passage is about 'dance' so it is easy for me to answer all the question asked by the examiner =D They asked me alot question during the conversation cause i talk alot!xD like real lot!(machine gun?)LOL~non stop talking ;D cuz teacher say talk as much as u can..So,yeahh~(x


The examiners asked me about my ambition!Easy one ;D i already prepared for it since many people kena this topic =) so i did answer well?i hope so =P

Examiner :So,wats ur ambition?*Smile*
Me :My ambition is to become a successful NURSE!;D


Believe it or not?! =D




















HAhahaha!Just Jokingg~People who knows me will go like O.O ?


Actually my ambition is to become a fashion stylish/Fashion designer =)
But eventho im a successful fashion designer,Wat can i do in BRUNEI?!?=.=''
At the end pun equal to zero..So ended up,i think i'll go for nursing xS Anyway,tml im goin to a miri trip with lots of skul mates ;D (p/s : tingwen,i dun need you anymore =P JK~Muahahaaa!You know i still wish u're going) hehe..Sounds so desperate ><" LOL~Bah till here first,i still haven prepare my things for tml trip =S And i need to wake up at 5.30a.m in the morning!Maguuuu T.T So gonna sleep early tonite..(AS IF) ;D toodles <3>



Lorin.Number10<3

No comments: