04 September 2008

Rain rain go awayy.....=(

My gawddd~how come recently keep raining ohh?!?=*( Bcs of tis stupid rain,MY ROOM'S ceiling got LEAK =='' So now my room very very very the UGLY =( Macam kedai which sells 'TONGS"(barrel) You guys wanna knw why?Look at the picture below and you guys will understand =''(

Si beh ugly rite?><""

Spot the 'Tongs'

Kedai jual barrel ==''

AHHHHH~ T.T



SEEEEEeeeee~><'' Really like shop which sells ''Tongs'' rite?Sighhh!My dad asked the contractor to fix the leak for how many weeks?And HE haven come yet!*darn it* Mr.Contractor,fai fai lai laaa..if not,i burn down ur hse =P (as if i knw where he lives) hahaha~SO,"rainn" plss go awayy =*( SO that my room wont flood anymore =D Nowadays,I hate rainy day...cuz it always reminds me of you.


Rain,rain go away..PLease dont come another day =(
BEcause Lorin dont want her room full fill with ugly ''tongs''

Anyway,today morning i supposed to go to skul for english oral,BUT im too lazy, so i din go..LOL..Gonna stop here..Loves =)


Lorin misses you <3


No comments: