11 September 2008

UPDATE! =)

P-E-O-P-L-E~Here's the update =P Recently im busy studying for my exams ba..So dont have time to blog..HAHA~YAY!Exams are finally over..But there's no holidays for us yet =( Boohoo!Had commerce Paper1 today,it was okayy (: But not for English Paper1!T.T damn it ==''

I had my English paper1 on 9/9/08 (tues),which teacher had already informed us tat our exam will start ealier..usually starts at 7.30 but tat day starts at 7.15..AND I WAS FREAKING LATE FOR THE EXAM!My dad wakes me up at 7a.m which i only left 15mins!!Kb to Seria also need almost 20mins lar..U say im dead or not?I terus fai fai go prepare myself and rush down to seria..AND BLOODY HELL~Traffic jam lagi =='' Gikdao!I arrived school around 7.40a.m and faster went to the hall and sit for my exam..Guess wat?I DIN FINISH MY COMPOSITION T.T i request extra time from teacher since im SO LATE for the exam but teacher dun even tiao me ==''


Teacher:Times up!
Me:*ignore* continue write my composition like superman =D
Teacher:Finish ur last sentenses..
Me:*IGNOREEE*
Teacher:hand in ur paper pls!
Me:Can give me extra time pls?im late..
Teacher:ITS UR OWN PROBLEM!Plus i alrdy give u few mins extra..
Me:*Hand in my paper in a very BU GAN YEN WAY* =P

!@#$%^&*(!@#$%*^@#$!@$#*&#$%!!!


Inside the car..
Dada:How's ur exam?
Me:NOT ENUF TIME TO DO LARRR!!cb
ME:Tat stupid teacher dun wan give me extra time ==''
Dada:U din tell teacher u're late mea?
ME:GOT LA!*Crieddd*
Dada:Aiyaaa,Nvm laaa..not important..Most important in the GCE La..
ME:izzit?tats mean i can totally dun study for this final exam lar?fan zhen not important =D
Dada:UR HEAD!Also same,must study..
Me:*Gikdao*! ><"


Anyway,i can finally watch my moviesssss =D i finished step up 1&2~Its reli nice =) still got lots of movies waiting for me xS Cant wait for the hang out wid beii tml..I guess i gonna stop here..Toodles<3


LoRin hearts Ten

No comments: