11 August 2008

3 in 1 =D

o8.o8.o8
Went out wid my girls but *he* didnt make out to join us =( but nvm,we still enjoyed alot..heheee~in the morning,Me&Bei met up in kb town den straight go CHms to see singing performance =) Then,lei,zhen and emily met us in CHMS..When we arrived chms,we think tat the performance was boring so we decided to go marilyn to have our breakfast ^^


When arrived marilyn,the 4 of us ordered milk shake,except emily..Lei was so excited when she saw the *tiny umbrella* on the others drinks xD we others was like WTH?how come so excited when saw those tiny umbrella?原来at the back got stories de =D hahaa..she request the waitress to put one tiny umbrella for each of us..Cute la her xD Hahaa..

After tat,we fai fai head bak to CCHMS cuz we dun wanna miss the nice nice show by our skul..haha~we shout alot when we saw our skul performing on the stage!LOL~Then we went bak to kb town after the show..1st we went to *Alice&Micheal* cuz Bei wanna change her belly ring =S her belly was RED and abit swollen..kasian her =*( AFter choosing her ring,here starts the scary part ><" I will never forget how bei's face looked like when the girl helped her to change her belly ring..All i can saw from her face is PAIN&SUFFERING!So I lend bei my hand,so she could hold my hand tight tight when she feel reli pain x)

While changing,guess wat happen?HER BELLY BLEED!!!I was like OMFG!i dun even dare to look at her belly anymore xS the girl who helps h
er change also scared dao~xD haha..But luckily,Zhen the hero helped bei to changed the ring successfully =D hehee..Gona post some pics =)


*The tiny Umbrella* x)
Milk Shake <3

Zhenn~ Bei <3
Seee~scary rite?xS After suffering....









TADA!nice nice belly ring =)


o9.o8.o8
After skul,Bei&SH followed my car back to my hse..cuz we goin to Kb town agen =D tis tym,is me and SH turn to change out belly ring..*OMG~Scared* T.T
We arrived at Alice&Micheal around 3 in the afternoon =) SH's belly was reli terrible among the 2 of us..her belly *出Nong* till very scary ah xS luckily nth happen to my belly =D hehee~altho her belly so terrible,but she's so brave!and she din feel any pain timm xD it takes almost 2 hr to change SH's belly ring =='' wait there for so longg..


During my turn..i was like so FREAKING SCARED!I scared tat
my belly might bleed like bei's or even 出Nong and also scared Pain =*( while changing,the process was reli suffering and PAIN!While half way changing,guess wat happen?i nearly faint!and i dunno why xS i was so dizzy in a sudden and i VOMITT! Tis is bcs i din even eat anything before changing the ringg..hehee~the girl alrdy asked us to eat before we come..but i din listened..TAts why =) Everyone was so scared tat i reli gona faint xD


The girl use almost 2 hour to help me change my belly ring..reli thanks to her =) at last,got my nice nice belly ring liao luu =D heee~




1o.o8.o8
Happy happy day ,cuz i finally met My Niie..Heeee~x) Just to meet me,niie walk frm his hse to my hse =*(and even need to walk bak lagii~reli touched!Thanks niie =) *chimchim* We stayed at wywy for tea andJiejie was there to accompany me too =) After tea,we went to *wisma* to buy sumthingg~Niie bought me my fav and yet so common 100plus for me =)



After tat,jiejie was reli tired,so we decided to go bak home..and niie stay at my hse for a lil while x) We continue chit chat..hehee~Niie say got surprise for me tml,and im reli curious wat gift he gona givce me =D cant waitt!


Stinky Niie
Ignore the scary leg =D

Anyway,i gonna stop here..Tired jor~x) Byeee <3


BabyLorin.Hearts10

No comments: