27 August 2008

Once Again...

Once i step into the class this morning,all i can hear from my friends is :

  1. Wahhhh~what happen to you oh?
  2. Walao~you din sleep last nite?
  3. U cried har?
  4. What happen to ur eyes oh?
  5. How come ur eyes so weird one?
  6. omgg!ur eyes swollen huh?
  7. you ok mar?
  8. What happened?
  9. Bla bla bla bla blaa....
  10. And i just replied *NOTHING*~!
OBVIOUSLY i dont wan to let everyone know and ask about it..cuz i dun wanna remember..................................!

So stop asking..im okayy alrite?(: *im stronggggg* not

Exam is just around the corner =( and i haven even started study yet..Too many things bothering me rite now..Asigments,Homeworks and etc..

Everything is so UNFAIR!How come i need to face something like tis?*darn it* but still,tis is life..I still need to face it no matter how hard it is and altho its killing me =*(

As usual,today kena complain by mdm Lai about my hair agen :( asked me to dye my hair back into black..*as if i care* its only a lil highlight ba =P

3rd September2008(wednesday)-Melay oral exam! *nervous* =S
16th September2008(Tuesday)-English oral exam..

Wish me luckkk ;)


Anyway,im gonna stop here..Have a nice day (:


Don't say you love me unless you really mean it cause i might do something crazy like believe it...



Lorin.Baby#10//Be mine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baby loupo,bu yao sad sad.I love you and I mean it darling.): I don't wanna see you cry,it makes me shed my tear too.Be strong!