26 August 2008

Tagged (:

I was tagged by Loupoo <33 ; But very lazyy to postt xD so since im free nw,so yeahh (;

Rules stated :

* State 15 weird things / habits / little facts about yourself.

* The 10 people I tag are to then follow my footsteps and write down their own 15 of these.

* Lastly , no TAGS back.

Lorin :)

1) When im hyper,i can laugh very loud..even in public ;D

2) I'm always self-conscious~I wont go out with my nerdy spec or if my hair is really in mess ;S

3) I love to play with my hair during class time..(search for split end) hehee =P

4) I LOVE PINK! (:

5) I'm good in pretend?but inside,im dyingg =(

6) I'm very bad in organising my stuff,tats why my room is always in a mess xP

7) Ada Bad temper.. i get pissed off very easily?Try me (:

8) I couldnt sleep without my PinPin and Ah kiuu xD

9) I can't cook =x but simple simple one ofcoz can lar ;D

10) I always sleep with a little lights on cuz im afraid of dark ..

11) Before i go out,i always wash my fringe (just my fringe) and its a MUST! =)

12) I can be very moody if *niie* ignore or mad at me..

13) I can sit in front of the comp for the whole day =D

14) I HATE ppl judge me when they din even knw me well! :(

15) Love Gossip with my girls =D

Now,the people i tag are :

1)Niie

2)Lisa

3)Summer Bei

Thats all for now =)

Lorin hearts Niie always&Forever (;

No comments: