07 August 2008

My very first blog//Betrayer =D

Heee~my very 1st blogg =) Something reli lui happen todayy!Today assembly was hosted by Form5 art&sci..Its our last hold assembly =( how saddd~Anyway,for today assembly there's suppose to have a modern dance..BUT with some silly reason,the dance is cancel..Reli pity the dancer larr~they practice til so *xin ku* but den din perform at the end =/ Both Form5art&sci had prepare some presentation of olympics sport games and sang de theme song of olympic "we are ready" =)

Here comes the Lui thingg..Me,Jess&Zhen was hanging around the back stage during the assembly,while waiting them to perform..suddenly,Jess asked why dun we join the singing too..since everyone can join and its our last hold assembly..So i ma join lorr..We 3 say hao liao one,say we 3 join to sing also..BUT THEN arhhh,they both BETRAY me! =( They din go out singg!and i din even notice they din follow me go out to the stage ><" cuz i was walking in the front~make me sing alone without them!!Gik daoo!They both stand inside the stage there keep laughing at me timm =.='' but ofcoz im not scared,cuz still got others accompany me on the stage..BUt still very luii larr~hahahaa..

My belly still swollen and itchyy =*( but still worth for it lar =D atleast i get a nice nice belly piercingg xD hehee..Get tis belly piercing wid Bei&SH =) it was a very sudden dicision too =D even me myself also cant believe i had a belly piercing x) *hiakhiak* Tml no friday class!*syiokkkk* xD But still gonna wakey early..Tml wanna go niie's skul to see some singing competition =) heard tat our skul got perform worr~how can dun go support?hor?=P cant wait for tml hang out wid my girls&Himm <3

Anyway,Gonna stop here..Missing him so much =*( dunno where he drop to..HAve a nice day peeps =D huggies~

BabyLorin.Hearts#10

No comments: