30 August 2008

Frustrated

I did nothing wrong,but im always the one who face the pain alone =*( WHY?

Anyway,today i finally found someone important to me =) and im happy to have her in my bestie list..*you should knw who u are* hehee~=P Today Melay paper1 was like WHOA!cuz i dun even understand even one question from the test paper..so dead?D.maths Paper1 was quite tough,but i tried my best =D

Im now currently chatting wid few crazy frens ;D

Sharon:lorin soon y ur blog de pattern all de samiee one orhs
Me:wat pattern?
Me:o.O
Sharon:all is love de da dao li
Me:HAHAHAA..Stress ba =P
Teng:but hor..
Teng:true lorh..
Me:veey meaningful kan?=D
Teng:Not very la..meaningful only
Boo:I catch no balls?
Teng:catch yours
Sharon:Hahaa..
Boo:hahaha dun too "hard"
Boo:later pecah :P
Me:he got balls mea?xD jkayss
Teng:I CALL YOU TO CATCH
Teng:NOT ME
Teng:WALAO
Sharon:he no balls den die lor
Me:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Boo:HAHAHA
Teng:DON'T MISUNDERSTAND


HAHAHAHAHA!LMAO ;D
Mr.Boo tot ppl wanna catch his balls for him xD


Me:HAHAHAHAHAHAA
Me:You guys gona love my new post in my blog =D
Teng:Post already?
Sharon:wat u write?
Sharon:abt who?
Me:MUahahaa
Me:later u guys see lar
Sharon:TELLL FIRSTT
Sharon:beta dun POST TAT PIC LORIN SOON I KILL U N HATE U FOR LIFE
Me:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Teng:what picture? o.o
Me:Beg me 1st =PP
Sharon:YES I BEG UUUUUUU

MUAHAHAA~she reli beg me =D now u knw how powerful am i?Jk xD Dun so gan chong larr~I wont luan luan lai de..Hehee =P After chatting with them,i feel much more better =) not tat frust anymore..Thanks guys~<3


P/s:Sharon Ho~U owe me 100bucks dun forget to give me on monday =D if not....*evil smile*
Vivien Darling~i miss you x)

No comments: